All Saints Church, officially now All Saints with Holy Trinity is the Anglican Parish Church of the town of Loughborough, Leicestershire within the Diocese of Leicester. The church itself is sited in the oldest part of the town with its earliest fabric dating to the 14th century (around 1330) but it may well have replaced an earlier Saxon and Norman structure on the same site. Its location is significant. It is situated on the highest part of the ancient town, reflected in the names Sparrow (meaning ‘little’) Hill and Toothill (from the Saxon ‘tot’ meaning lookout, or watching post). Even today the tower commands extensive views over the town of Loughborough and out towards Charnwood Forest.